Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This week....

Been away for a few days hence no posting.

Submitted a story to the Novus Creatura Anthology over at Lame Goat Press and will see how that pans out.

Extreme Creatures anthology rejected my Wild Dead Park story so that brings the score back to 5 - 5, I'm not too greedy, I'll settle for breaking even...for now!

For the last few months I've been caning the flash and short stories and now thinking it's time to get back to the novels. I have two to work at. The Apocalyptic one that's practically done in first draft form. Then there is the horror novel I started last year as well, a few of you read the first 50 pages partial and gave me some great feedback. Then there is a cult story that's been entertaining me during my daydreaming hours. I'll just have to pick on and stick with it until either my death or its!

Oh, in case you didn't notice the Howlers are gearing up for its impending release so decided to give the old blog a temporary makeover.

Have a good'en

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything Lee.
    (You may want to lightn the post text. I'm thinking it would be a little hard to read if peeps are having a sly look in the office/typing pool etc. Just a thought pal.)

    Regards and I've got a couple of pieces up if you want a quick look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new look Lee, hope you had a great break away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee! That pic is so damn cool. Can I steal it to use on my blog as well? :P
    -M.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Novus Creatura is in the bag for you, I'm sure! Ps...stole the pic at the top of your blog. Just had to have that. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look, Lee.
    Sunny(!) Blackpool obviously inspired you!

    ReplyDelete