Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Couple of things...markets and shit

First off, this page I found funny on grammar, find it here

Working on the final draft of my Fearology story with the hopes of submitting it tomorrow.

Then I'm gonna put something together for At the Bijou.

Also noticed on the website for the rejection I got for 31 Days of Halloween, they want to see more than one story. So I've submitted another, let's see how that one pans out, then perhaps another! lol

There's also a new market for an anthology on Extreme Creatures, I have a story for that knocking about so will be submitting it. Details are here

Have a good'en

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Howl: Dark Tales of The Feral and Infernal acceptance, fellow howler. My tale is "Oso-Beso". See ya in the TOC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I supposed to ignore a post title like this on my dashboard?
    I just sent two poetry submissions and two photo submissions this morning...right there with you, though you are braver than me for keepin a tally-I like that.
    Good luck on the 31 Days...you know I'll be doing my 13 Days again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your submissions mate. May give that Extreme Creatures a look see. That first link was quality BTW. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mr. Hughes. I just may have to try that one. It's a specialty of mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, look forward to reading your story.

    Erin, Hope to be invited to the 13 Days of Halloween again!

    Dave, I'll not be applying any of that grammar malarky, but it was funny.

    Mark,HOooowWL!

    ReplyDelete