Monday, November 12, 2012

The darkness is coming and our world will crumble a little more...

Yup, that's right, only a couple more days until the release of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II. One woman's mission to destroy centuries old myths. Teenage vampires that can go out in sunlight to be angst ridden and sullen in a high-school setting, not forgetting that they 'sparkle' I died a little inside as I typed that. Then she moved on and raped the hole betwixt the buttocks of the werewolf mythology, silver bullets don't kill, only vampire venom, no full moon required, can change at will and are in control of their 'powers'

Which leads me to dusting off this little treat from one of her ickle brainwashed fans in a letter concerning how The Wolfman film ripped off Twilight and all her anger as to how the film is trying to ruin werewolves for her...read it yourself here.


Hopefully Meyer's won't ruin any more of the myths I love, that Gingers have no soul and if they touch you they absorb yours, that and they die if they drink camel's milk.



I'm adding a new link up there at the top that lists the sweet stuff that folks have been putting out there for our consumption, let me know if I've missed anything and I'll add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment